Individual case management services are designed to help children with severe emotional disturbance and their families obtain needed mental health, medical, social, educational, and vocational services within the community.
Case managers meet with clients and their family at a variety of community locations, including residences, that are convenient and easily accessible for those involved in the program.
- Completion of a Functional Assessment and an Individual Family Community Support Plan
- Assistance with helping the individual and/or the individual’s family access and obtain needed services
- Ensuring coordination of these services 5Monitoring the delivery of these services
Who is Eligible
- Children 18 years of age and younger (up to age 21 if the child is still in school)
- Children who are diagnosed with severe emotional disturbance (SED) by a qualified mental health professional
Prior to services, payment or insurance will be authorized. Client must be MA eligible, a county resident, and/or someone whose county of financial responsibility is Becker, Clay, Otter Tail, or Pope County.