LMHC has been providing mental health services in Clay County since 1974, and established a full time office in Moorhead in 1991. The majority of LMHC’s staff is located in the main office on 32nd Avenue South. The staff who work with the Children’s Day Treatment programs are onsite in schools in Moorhead, Hawley, Lake Park and Barnesville. For information call (218) 233-7524.
LMHC has expanded its services into the community, homes, and schools in Clay County to provide services to adults, children, and their families. LMHC staff work with clients to access medical, social, and educational services offered within the community, and will monitor and continue to reassess their needs.
Emergency mental health services are available during business hours in all LMHC office locations for adults and children. On evenings, weekends and holidays a mental health professional can be accessed for a mental health emergency by calling the center’s crisis services/hotline number (800) 223-4512.
Services provided at this location…
• Individual, Group, Family, Marital Therapy
• Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management for Children and Adults
• Case Management for Adults
• Community Support Program for Adults
• Day Treatment/ARMHS for Adults
• Day Treatment for Children
• Case Management for Children
• Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS)
• Mental Health Screening of Youth
• Emergency/Crisis Services
1010 32nd Ave. S
Moorhead, MN 56560-5001