LMHC opened a full time office in Detroit Lakes in 1985. The office is located at 928 8th St. SE in Detroit Lakes, MN 56501. For information call (218) 847-1676.
LMHC has expanded its services into the community, homes, and schools in Becker County to provide services to adults, children, and their families. LMHC staff work with clients to access medical, social, and educational services offered within the community, and will monitor and continue to reassess their needs.
Emergency mental health services are available during regular business hours in all LMHC office locations for adults and children. On evenings, weekends and holidays a mental health professional can be accessed for emergencies by calling LMHC's crisis services/hotline number (800) 223-4512.
Services provided at this location…
• Individual, Group, Family, Marital Therapy
• Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management for Children and Adults
• Community Support Program for Adults
• School Based Children's Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS)
• Emergency/Crisis Services
LMHC Detroit Lakes
928 8th St. SE
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501