LMHC has been providing mental health services since 1949 in Fergus Falls. In addition to the clinical services offered, the administrative and business functions of the center are also located here. The office is located at 980 South Tower Road in Fergus Falls. For information call (218) 736-6987.
LMHC in Fergus Falls has expanded its services into the community, homes, and schools in Otter Tail County to provide services to adults, children, and their families. LMHC staff work with clients to access medical, social, and educational services offered within the community, and will monitor and continue to reassess their needs.
Emergency mental health services are available during regular business hours in all LMHC office locations for adults and children. On evenings, weekends and holidays a mental health professional can be accessed for a mental health emergency by calling the Center's crisis services/hotline number (800) 223-4512.
Services provided at this location…
• Individual, Group, Family, Marital Therapy
• Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management for Children and Adults
• Chemical Health Outpatient Program
• Case Management for Adults
• Community Support Program for Adults
• Day Treatment/ARMHS for Adults
• Day Treatment for Children
• Case Management for Children
• Children's Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS)
• Emergency/Crisis Services
Click Here To View Providers
LMHC Fergus Falls
980 South Tower Road
Fergus Falls MN 56537