LMHC’s Glenwood office is located at 100 17th Ave NW, Suite #2. LMHC provides services to children, adolescents and adults at a variety of locations in Pope County including the office, homes, schools and other community locations. LMHC staff work with clients to access medical, social, and educational services offered within the community and will monitor and continue to reassess their needs. For information call: (320)634-3446.
Emergency mental health services are available during regular business hours in all LMHC office locations for adults and children. On evenings, weekends and holidays a mental health professional can be accessed for a mental health emergency by calling the Center’s crisis services/hotline number (800) 223-4512.
Services provided at this location…
• Individual, Group, Family, Marital Therapy
• Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management for Children and Adults
• Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS)
• Case Management for Children
• Community Support Program for Adults
• Case Management for Adults
• Intensive In-Home
• Emergency/Crisis Services
100 17th Ave NW, Suite #2
Glenwood, MN 56334-9257